Johnson and Johnson Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Process Engineer | B.E/B.Tech – All Streams | Apply Now
Johnson and Johnson Recruitment Drive 2021: Johnson and Johnson company is recruiting Fresher candidates for the position of Process Engineer.The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering are eligible for this job and also final year students can apply.
Summay of Job : Design, execution and documentation of process characterization, process development, equipment qualification, validations, and test methods used in manufacturing processes in the context of the applicable standards and regulations
|Job Title||Johnson and Johnson Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering are eligible for this job and also final year students can apply|
|Work Location||Maharashtra – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading, coordinating and executing the recurring validation activities according to validation master plan Leading of process characterization & development activities in projects and initiatives
- Creating validation strategies, test plans, validation specifications, protocols and reports
- Documenting changes of methods, processes and material in ADAPTIV (MVI)
- Leading the equipment qualification • Planning, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of manufacturing equipment & process validation activities •
- Training of employees in validation specifications, test plans, test methods, etc.
- Supporting the selection of processes / machines, taking into account the requirements of project and production as well as investment and cost aspects • Ensuring an effective process risk management (FMEA) carrying out process risk analysis process participation in product risk analysis
- Developing manufacturing processes under application / taking into account methodological concepts (Six Sigma, Lean).
- Overall responsibility to implement all expectations as communicated by chapter owners
- Ensure role and responsibility of individual to comply with EHSS expectation
- Ensure EHSS meeting, assessments, audits in the area. Ensure people attends EHSS TRAINING as per plan.
- Guide to area members to understand the EHSS expectations and track their Guide performance on implementation.
- Ensure monthly Gemba round in the area and 90% on time closer
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS
The individual should possess knowledge pertaining to –
Engineering Basics: Ability to use knowledge of Technical designs, Understanding and creating Engineering drawings and leads key site projects/base business automation initiatives.
Manufacturing processes Knowledge: Displays in-depth knowledge of manufacturing methods and standards of process control. Leverages the knowledge and leads practices to implement sustainable process improvements in assigned areas.
Product knowledge: Understanding of Product functionalities and identifies improvement opportunities. Understand product requirements and translate into product characteristics and procedures. Ability to define, measure, improve product characteristics and their co-relation with product performance.
Process Excellence: Displays in-depth understanding of Lean tools & techniques, Value stream mapping, Six Sigma as a certified Black Belt, Statistical Data Analysis & process controls.
Technical Quality and Compliance: Displays in-depth knowledge of J&J quality standards to implement crossfunctional corrective action related to quality issues. Use in-depth knowledge of EHS policies to guide others when implementing EHS initiatives.
The individual should possess knowledge pertaining to – •
Analytical Problem Solving: Applies understanding of analytic techniques to interpret data, identify issues, analyze causes of the issues and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions.
Technology & Data Management: Uses in-depth knowledge of system and technology capabilities, architecture, and leading practices to effectively interface with IT professionals to identify, select, and implement tools that enable business processes.
Quality Mindset: Participates in quality processes, as appropriate, including validation and compliance-related issues (for example, FDA regulations, holds, customs, etc.) Demonstrates an understanding of the critical importance of traceability and ability to apply supporting approaches or technologies (i.e. lot coding, expiration dating, etc.)
Project Management: Demonstrates expertise in project management tools and techniques, interactions with project stakeholders and sponsors. Identifies innovative ways to improve cost or lead-time to maximize resources to achieve project outcomes. Leverages understanding of FPX and other project management methodologies to perform root-cause analysis on project failures.
Business Case Development: Uses in-depth knowledge of business case development to articulate the business case for broad, cross-departmental change to decision-makers Mentors others by providing direction and context
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Click here to Apply Now
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE