Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | Fresher | BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 : Johnson Controls company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Johnson Controls address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Johnson Controls, Inc
Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
|Description||Johnson Controls company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Johnson Controls address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- Experience : 0 – 2 Years
- Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Johnson Controls Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Johnson Controls Jobs 2021 :
The primary responsibility for this role is to support presales engineering for Building Automation System global projects as per country specific standards. Handling daily routine activities related to presales estimation support by preparing technical assessments. Basic knowledge about bill of material preparation, cost estimation to come up with competitive bid. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Review project inputs and specifications; should be able to capture the scope and understand the complete requirements of the project.
- Review MEP drawings, specification, SOP and identify HAVC equipment, dampers and sensors.
- Preparation and participation for project kick-off / review meetings with technical queries, compliance / deviations log, risk logs and record minutes of meeting.
- Adherence to standard estimation process and guideline to select proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services to come up with the optimum budget.
- Creation of bill of material, selection of sensors, control valves, dampers, air flow stations, controllers etc.
- Preparation of Building Automation System network architecture
- Ensure quality assurance, defect free deliverables and on time deliveries.
- Ensure timesheet compliance with respect to entry and review for self.
Documents to carry for Johnson Controls Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Johnson Controls Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP.