Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for SSC Officer/Apprentice | 416 Posts | Last Date: 05 October 2021
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Navy invites unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of SSC Officer/Apprentice in the Indian Navy of 416 vacancies. Candidates who completed ITI/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Interview. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 05 October 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy:-
- The Indian Navy has to prevent the nation against war or intervention.
- In case of war, the navy has to make a decision quickly and confidently.
- Provide security for India’s territorial integrity, citizens from the sea border.
- The Indian navy is the safeguard of India’s mercantile marine, maritime trade, and maritime security.
Join Indian Navy Jobs 2021:
As compared to other profession in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women.
Indian Navy Jobs 2021:
Join Indian Navy As Officer:
There are various selection methods available in the Indian Navy to Join Navy as Officers. Few of the methods we explained below.
- UPSC Entry
- Direct Entry: Permanent Commissions for 10+2(B.Tech Entry)/Graduate Entry
- Indian Navy Entrance Test(INET)
- National Defence Academy (Navy) & National Defence Academy (Naval Academy) Exams
For Educational Qualification of Officers Check Out Official Notification: Click here
Join Indian Navy As Sailor:
In Sailors, there are various entries available. The Detailed Entry and Qualification are given in below. All entries are available for sportspersons also. The criteria will be different
- Artificer Apprentice
- Non Artificer-SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit)
- MR (Matric Recruit)-Musician/Logistics(Steward/Chef)
- NMR Hygienist (Non Matric Recruit)
Join Indian Navy As Naval Civilian
The following disciplines are available in the Indian Navy for everyone.
- Tradesman Mate
- Chargeman (Mechanic)
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Job Title||Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Candidates who completed ITI/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job|
|Work Location||Kochi – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Indian Navy Recruitment for Short Service Commission Officer (SSC):
|Job Role||SSC Officer|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||05 October 2021|
General Service [GS(X)]/Hydro Cadre:
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC):
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class, or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. OR First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. OR 55% in MA (History) OR BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical) OR BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering OR BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems)
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
Naval Architect (NA):
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- General Service [GS(X)]/Hydro Cadre: 45 Posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC): 04 Posts
- Observer: 08 Posts
- Pilot: 15 Posts
- Logistics: 18 Posts
- Education: 18 Posts
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] : 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] : 34 Posts
- Naval Architect (NA) : 12 Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B.Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B.Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Non-Engineering Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Com, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 18 September 2021 to 05 October 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Apprentice:
|Stipend||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||01 October 2021|
- Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate 65% marks.
- Minimum Physical Standards: Height 150 cms, Weight not less than 45Kgs, Chest expansion not less than 5 cms, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), Ears clear of wax, External & Internal organs to be normal
Age Limit: 21 years
Total Vacancies:230 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 18 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 5 Posts
- Fitter – 13 Posts
- Machinist – 6 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 5 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & AC – 5 Posts
- Turner – 6 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 8 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Foundryman – 1 Post
- Sheet Metal Worker – 11 Posts
- Electrical Winder – 5 Posts
- Cable Jointer – 2 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant – 2 Posts
- Electroplater – 6 Posts
- Plumber – 6 Posts
- Furniture & Cabinet Maker – 7 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 17 Posts
- Mechanic (Marine Diesel) – 1 Post
- Marine Engine Fitter – 5 Posts
- Book Binder – 4 Posts
- Tailor (General) – 5 Posts
- Shipwright (Steel) – 4 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 4 Posts
- Rigger – 3 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood) – 14 Posts
- Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance – 3 Posts
- Operator Material Handling at Raw Material Handling Plant – 3 Posts
- Tool and Die Maker – 1 Post
- CNC Programmer and Operator – 1 Post
- Driver and Mechanic (LMV) – 2 Posts
- Painter (General) – 9 Posts
- TIG/MIG Welder – 4 Posts
- Pump Operator and Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Engraver – 1 Post
- Painter (Marine) – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Radio & Radar Aircraft – 5 Posts
- Mechanic (Instrument Aircraft) – 5 Posts
- Electrician (Aircraft) – 5 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- Preliminary selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination. Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for written test and oral exam by call letters.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 01 October 2021.https://e28a913987514fdafb93c6cdeebbce79.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
For More Details: Click here
The Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge),
Apprentices Training School,
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base,
Kochi — 682004.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE