Junior Workday Data Analyst off campus drive 2021
BP is looking for a Junior Workday Data Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, international jobs are updates on our website.
|Job Title||Junior Workday Data Analyst Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||Be the solution specialist on data management with Workday and provide technical support where required Actively working to develop capability in line with the HR Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.|
|Work Location|| – United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the role:
Services & Solutions is an internal global shared services organization, responsible for delivering centralized and standardized HR services for BP from a number of geographical delivery centers as appropriate for BP’s footprint. Services & Solutions are the first points of contact for HR-related matters; the team are policy and process specialists, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
As an integral part of our solutions team the key accountabilities will be:
Delivery of excellence across all aspects of service management, including:
- Supporting requests to update data in Workday
- Analyse support tickets and intercept. This will involve liaising with colleagues in Services to ensure that accurate diagnosis is carried out and that employees are kept up to date with the progress of their issue.
Safeguarding the integrity of our solutions and continuously striving to improve the way we operate:
- Support requests to load data into Workday and whilst doing so ensure that data standards defined by the data steward are carefully followed.
- Safeguard our Workday system integrity by ensuring that data upload requests will not adversely affect our production environments.
- Ensure that we do not introduce system defects into our production environments and therefore avoiding production incidents.
- Identify areas for process and system improvement
Managing stakeholders, nurturing teams, and developing enduring relationships:
- Be the solution specialist on data management with Workday and provide technical support where required
- Actively working to develop capability in line with the HR Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
- Domain knowledge is expected on Workday data management and this includes the execution of EIBs
- Numeracy & analytical thinking – able to quickly and effectively analyse data to provide business insights.
Keen to learn new technical product areas and explore different areas of the P&C technical platform landscape.
Leadership & EQ Capability:
- Build and maintains inclusive relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Demonstrates curiosity, resilience and openness to new experiences
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and continually striving to improve.
- Degree level education or equivalent
In addition, it would be helpful if you have:
- Previous experience of working in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills, possess an inquiring, problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to integrate with cross functional teams
- Group mind set – remembers to look beyond individual performance to consider the bigger picture and the team perspective.
PEOPLE & CULTURE
People & cultures discover, empowers, and cares for brilliant people, and so can you. Together, we can build and enable our culture, emotionally connected leaders, and dynamic teams – and help our company achieve its purpose for people and our planet.
Join us and work closely with our business by:
- always putting our people first, understanding and responding to their needs, supporting their health, wellbeing and recognising them for great work
- hiring and developing talented people and empowering them to progress
- enabling an inclusive and agile culture, where our teams thrive and add value
- developing emotionally connected leaders who continuously learn, put others first and enable everyone to be at their best
- creating energising workplaces that enable collaboration and innovation.
Apply Now: Click Here (JOB LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE