Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Karnataka High Court invites online applications from the eligible candidates who are qualified for recruitment of the candidates to the post of Second Division Assistant for fill up vacancies. Every interested and the eligible candidate who wants to apply for this Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 and want to get the job, need to go through all the details (include notification)carefully and then apply for the job.
|Job Title||Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Karnataka High Court invites online applications from eligible candidates who are qualified for recruitment of the candidates to the post of Second Division Assistant.|
|Work Location||Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Second Division Assistant||127|
For thw SC or ST or Category-I of OBC needed 40 years, when you apply.
For the Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B of OBC 38 years, when you apply.
35 years in the case of others.
Interested candidate should hold a degree in the Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications with the minimum 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates beloging to the General category / OBC and 50% for SC and ST.
Knowledge ofthe Operation of computer.
Note : For more details refer the document that attached below.
For General Merit and OBC ₹ 350/- needed when you apply for this job.
✔️ For SC / ST / Category-I/ PwD category ₹ 200/- needed when you apply.
Note : The application fee should be made through the online / offline payment mode.
HOW TO APPLY?
All the eligible interested candidates should register your online applications through High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Portal so you may get job.
NOTE : For more details refer the document attached below.
The last date to apply for this job in online is 24th September 2021.
- Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2023 – BE/B.Tech Graduates Must Apply Instantly
- Never worry about numbers Help one person at a time and always start with the person nearest you Mother Teresa Such a beautiful thought to think
- Analysis of sphere of influence in different shopping centres
- Reddit Assess Different Sociological Explanations of SuicideAnomie
- Death is the sole inevitable truth of life and those with loved ones must one day accept that they will have to live through the deaths of others