Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice | Freshers | 139 Posts | Last Date: 22 November 2021
Konkan Railway recruitment 2021 – Konkan Railway has announced an online job notification for the recruitment to the post of Apprentice . There are 139 vacancies are to filled for this posts. Interested candidate who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 22 November 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma.
About KRCL – Konkan railway corporation limited is government-owned company which is headquarter at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. It was established in the year 1998. The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore.
KRCL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice :
|Job Title||Konkan Railway recruitment 2021|
|Description||The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma|
|Work Location||Mumbai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Stipend||Rs.3542 – 4984/-|
|Last Date||22 November 2021|
Category- I Graduate Apprentices:-
- The candidate must have passed full time regular B.E in the listed fields from recognized Board/University.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- The candidate must have passed full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Board/University. For both the above categories, the total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage. No rounding off will done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester/year.
- Four years bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or ii)Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute. No additional weightage will given to the candidate who possesses higher qualification along with above minimum essential qualification.
Age Limit : 18 -25 years
Total Vacancies: 139 Posts
- (a)B.E Civil Engineering Engineering – 30Posts
- (b)B.E Electrical Engineering – 30 Posts
- (c)B.E Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 18 Posts
- (d)B.E Mechanical Engineering – 09 Posts
- (e)Diploma in Civil Engineering – 24 Posts
- (f)Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 28 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4984/-p.m.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.3542/- p.m.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will get selected for training on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the Notification. The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- The panel will be on the basis of aggregate percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories – Rs.100/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/ minorities/ Economically Weaker Section /Physically handicapped – Nil
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 22 November 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE