KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | Any Degree | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 :- KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
ID Number: 22000GC6
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
|KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
|Bangalore – IN
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022:
Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
Ability to adapt to change
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
How to Apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online by below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE