KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name: KPMG
KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech (All Branch) and are eligible for the position of Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023 – Freshers Must Not Miss|
|Description||ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing, and implementing IT, GRC, Cyber, and Risk processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within the ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in the form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities, end to end as soon as these have been developed|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Mumbai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to a clear vision, defined values, and, above all, our people.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of client’s businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Job Details for KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (All Branch)
- Experienced Level:- 0-2 years
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Mumbai
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
- ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing, and implementing IT, GRC, Cyber, and Risk processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within the ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in the form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities, end to end as soon as these have been developed.
- • 0 to 2 years of experience in IRM, GRC, Cyber SecOps design, transition or operations processes
- • Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of IRM, SecOps modules of ServiceNow Platform
- • Understanding Scrum Methodology
- • Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- • Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, self-starter able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- • Prior BA experience with other GRC tools, platforms – Archer, MetricStream, Open Pages, etc.
- • Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- • Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- • Decompose high-level information into details,
- • Facilitation skills to assist in gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- • Use of industry-recognized technologies in order to facilitate a work environment
- • Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
Skills Required For KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
- 1. Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translate those into business functionality.
- 2. Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
- 3. Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
- 4. Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical team and serving as a business interface from the enterprise’s operational management team managing expectations, and defining business satisfaction metrics.
- 5. Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
- 6. Understanding the long-term business objectives and suggesting strategies to meet those objectives; introducing innovation to business processes through technology if appropriate.
- 7. Assisting the enterprise’s business operations staff in developing content or other materials; recommending enhancements and identifying new business requirements
- 8. Applies knowledge of system capacity to determine the feasibility of projects.
- 9. Maintains current knowledge of new hardware and software and recommends upgrading to maintain efficient operation.
- 10. Works with IT application analysts and programmers as necessary.
- 11. Performs analysis of department production and redesigns workflow if appropriate
- 12. Develops, edits, and maintains operating procedures and standards manuals.
- 13. Serves as a consultant to the enterprise in work measurement, system studies, or cost/effectiveness analysis.
- 14. Provides assistance as required to organizations outside of the enterprise to improve internal procedures that may be advantageous to the enterprise.
- 15. Conducts training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
- 16. Conducts meetings on all levels of management for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals of recommendations, etc.
- 17. Performs at or above the enterprise’s performance standard and specifically for procedures development and analysis.
- 18. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 19. Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing business services policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas.
Apply Now:- Click Here (For Bangalore) And Click Here (For Mumbai)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE