KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name: KPMG
KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Graduation and are eligible for the position of Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||Analytical: Strong analytical skills are a must for a Risk Analyst. They must be able to quickly analyze a large collection of data, then create reports and determine results. Decision making: Risk Analysts are often in charge of making business and financial decisions for their clients. The ability to quickly analyze data and make a decision, such as which stock or whether or not to issue credit, is crucial|
|Work Location||Mumbai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to a clear vision, defined values, and, above all, our people.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of client’s businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Job Details for KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Analyst
- Qualification:- Graduation
- Experienced Level:- 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Mumbai
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
- Analytical: Strong analytical skills are a must for a Risk Analyst. They must be able to quickly analyze a large collection of data, then create reports and determine results.
- Decision making: Risk Analysts are often in charge of making business and financial decisions for their clients. The ability to quickly analyze data and make a decision, such as which stock or whether or not to issue credit, is crucial.
- Communication: Written and verbal communication skills are important for Risk Analysts. They must communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members at all levels.
- Project management: Risk Analysts often work on multiple projects simultaneously. They must be able to organize and manage their time to complete all projects.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE