Lion Bridge Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Mumbai
Lion Bridge Recruitment 2021: Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development, and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content lifecycle – from development to translation, testing and maintenance.
Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Lion Bridge is hiring junior engineer|
|Description||Junior engineer position for the applicants|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Junior Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Lion Bridge Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT; MCA
The Onboarding Support Engineer will provide customer focused technical Level 2 support to external customers of Lionbridge product technology. The Engineer the primary contact point for our customers when issues or queries arise with the product. Also work closely with other Support Engineers along with Development and Product Management to make our products more intuitive and easier to support. The Engineer have excellent communication skills, and key knowledge of Lionbridge product technology and our customer use cases.
- Provide Level 2 support to external customers of Lionbridge product technology.
- Work closely with Development and Product Management to make our software more intuitive and easier to support.
- Updates and creates online knowledgebase articles to reduce support requests.
- Provides or attends working sessions with clients to troubleshoot issues.
- Captures any bugs identified by Product users and escalates to Development.
- Captures any enhancement requests identified by Product users and escalates to Development.
- Assists on problem resolution, and training on tools and products to other technical support personnel.
- Work in a 24 / 7 shift model (This includes weekends and Holidays)
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with Database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L2 Technical Support profile and in 24×7 rotational shifts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively, and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, and provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision.
- Focus and understanding of the customer needs.
- Knowledge of Lionbridge’s product technology customer use scenarios.
- Knowledge of the translation process.
- Competency in at least one scripting language a bonus.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE