Liquid Intelligent Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021
Liquid Intelligent Technologies is hiring for the Development Project Manager (Africa Data Centres) position. For more of such off campus drives, internships and govt jobs, be notified on the mechomotive website
|Job Title||Development Project Manager (Africa Data Centers)|
|Description||Manage the planning, design, and construction of Data Centre Projects in Africa, overseeing all phases of project management including design, construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing and budget management on large-scale projects.|
|Work Location||Nairobi – Kenya|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Relevant Degree / Diploma, PMP or Prince 2
5 years project management experience including experience on construction sites, dontract management, Data Centre design/build, cost management, occupational health and safety
In-depth Knowledge of QA/QC processes, HSE requirements, Data Centre Operations, critical infrastructure, including MV / LV electrical systems, HVAC / cooling, security, fire systems, and BMS.
Contract Administration – Ensure all contractual works are executed, monitor and report changes and ensure contract terms are fulfilled. Issue Variation Orders to the vendors once all internal approvals have been received
Quality Management – ensure all drawings have been reviewed and approved prior to commencement of the works and that all materials and equipment installed are fully compliant to the specifications and approved data sheet. Ensure that all works executed are compliant. Responsible for reviewing quality of the works executed on site and ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality.
Monitor and report progress against agreed schedule, evaluate work sequencing and examine all opportunities for improvement. Planning for critical project stages ensuring all parties involved (Contractors, External Consultants, Supply Chain) are aware of the programme and approved programme of works is well executed.
Identify and report all risks related to the project execution Health, Safety, Environment Management (HSE). Review method statement and Risk Assessment. Monitor works activities on site
Commissioning and Project close-out – coordinate commissioning and testing process between internal and external project members and ensure that commissioning and testing protocols are signed off by all parties. Responsible for the handover process to Operations team. Review and approve all vendors valuation. Manage budget contingencies, recommend additional works that could improve the project
Project Communication & Reporting
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE