Louis Vuitton Is Hiring Interns
Company Name: Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton Is Hiring Interns:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degrees and are eligible for Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Louis Vuitton Is Hiring Interns|
|Description||As an Events Intern, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, supporting the Events Manager in organizing events within the UK, Ireland & South Africa regional network. You will partner closely with the UK Head Office teams, as well as our central Head Office in Paris|
|Work Location||London – UK|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Louis Vuitton Malletier, commonly known as Louis Vuitton, is a French luxury fashion house and company founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton. Louis Vuitton is one of the world’s leading international fashion houses. It sells its products through standalone boutiques and lease departments.
Job Details for Louis Vuitton Is Hiring Interns
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Job Location:- London
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- Fresher
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Louis Vuitton Is Hiring Interns
As an Events Intern, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, supporting the Events Manager in organizing events within the UK, Ireland & South Africa regional network. You will partner closely with the UK Head Office teams, as well as our central Head Office in Paris.
Excellent communications skills are a must for this role as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis. A flexible and adaptable working approach is important, as well as an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of events in line with Louis Vuitton’s marketing strategy and standards.
- Manage relationships with, and order materials from, external suppliers (printing, caterer, production, etc.) ensuring that they deliver and perform to the standards required.
- Proactively maintain the Events Tracker.
- Partner with the retail store teams in event conception and execution.
- Support with in-store animations, ensuring the smooth running of in-store events.
- Prepare and send out E-Invites and Lookbooks ahead of events.
- Manage and monitor event response rates sharing your findings with the Events Manager.
- Track and evaluate expenses, ensuring effective cost management and that all events adhere to the required budget.
Monitor & Analyse Event Results
- Analyse all Event results according to the relevant KPIs (attendance, sales, ROI, etc.)
- Compile feedback reports after each event for submission to Senior Management
- Ensure that all follow-up costs have been accounted for across events
- Supplier and Stakeholder Management
- Continually prospect for potential event ideas and partnerships
- Maintain existing relationships through liaising with external suppliers and partners
- Maintain a key contact list
- Support the Events Manager in daily activities and projects
- Raising purchase orders
- Completing the Company’s new supplier process for any new vendors
- Reviewing new supplier contracts alongside the Events Manager
- Analyze our competitors’ best practices and partner with the Events Manager to implement new and innovative ways of working
- Maintain an accurate supplier database, ensuring that the information is kept up to date with the current supplies we are partnered with.
Skills Required for Louis Vuitton Is Hiring Interns
- Excellent and proven track record of events coordination
- Excellent level of PowerPoint and Excel
- Very organized and able to multi-task
- Hardworking and dedicated
- High level of effective communication skills
- Able to work in demanding environments with different levels of profiles
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE