Company Name: Magnitude Software
Magnitude Software is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE is eligible for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Magnitude Software Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, high-performance data drivers, and related technologies in the data domain. Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership. Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills Understanding of SDLC, STLC|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Magnitude’s transformative approach to unified application data management delivers vast operational efficiencies to business application data access, management, analytics, and reporting for the modern enterprise.
Magnitude’s portfolio of products includes simplified application data access to any data source; data management solutions for SAP and commerce verticals; simplified master data harmonization and governance; and packaged application analytics and reporting solutions for SAP and Oracle.
The company helps thousands of business users simplify the management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains these applications originally promised.
Job Details for Magnitude Software Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Associate Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria For Magnitude Software Off Campus Drive 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Magnitude Software Off Campus Drive 2021
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, high-performance data drivers and related technologies in the data domain.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC
Skills Required For Magnitude Software Off Campus Drive 2021
- Mandatory: C++ or Java, SQL , Debugging abilities
- Optional: Test Automation, JIRA, CI/CD,
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in one or more general purpose programming languages. Experience at college projects for the same.
- Excellent proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internshi
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE