Freshers Jobs in Mahindra & Mahindra | Associate Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile | 2013 – 2020 Batch | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
|Job Title||Associate Engineer|
|Description||Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Industry Type: Iron and Steel
- Experience: 0 – 3 years for BE/ B.Tech, 7-9 years for Diploma
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Job location : Across India
For latest job and Internship updates stay connected with us on www.mechomotive.com & join our whatsapp and telegram groups now!
- Vehicle Interface Audit
- Failure data compilation and tracking
- Plant, test bed, supplier and Line Audit
- Container Trial
- Failure data analysis
- Timely support co-ordination for field concern resolution.
- Preparation adherence to Design Verification Plan
- Participation in Cross Functional Team Meeting.
- Customer survey
- Front loading of concerns during design phase
- DMFEA, PFMEA, SOR, PPAP document checking.
- a)Good written & Oral Communication
- c)Good presentation skill
- d)Good time management
- e)Good planning & people management skills
- f)Good analytical skill
How to Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Freshers Jobs Mahindra & Mahindra online by following link.