MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: MasterCard
MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and are eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||As a Software Engineer on the Mastercard Track Business Payment Service (BPS) team, you’ll work with modern full-stack development practices & tools to create world-class microservices and web applications. We’re building a global business-to-business (B2B) technology platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Job Details for MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Job Location:- Pune, India
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2023
As a Software Engineer on the Mastercard Track Business Payment Service (BPS) team, you’ll work with modern full-stack development practices & tools to create world-class microservices and web applications. We’re building a global business-to-business (B2B) technology platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services.
As a global business, you’ll join a 2-pizza team for Mastercard to deliver software operating at scale, and requiring a focus on performance, security, and reliability.
You will work in our Mastercard technology location in Pune, India which provides a state-of-the-art environment for technology teams to thrive in our collaborative, Agile engineering culture. You will be a contributor in how Mastercard transforms the B2B space to standardize, automate, and optimize digital payment efficiency for Buyers and Sellers.
Qualifications Required For MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2023
- • Contribute to the planning, design, and development of microservices on your team.
- • Build and own full-stack applications & services using Angular, Java, and PCF.
- • Deliver code with exceptional quality and security that operates at scale.
- • Participate in code reviews, and retrospectives, and submit Pull Requests using Git.
- • Collaborate with software engineers, test engineers, TPMs and PM-Ts.
- • Ensure that you use 12-factor app design principles in your development.
- • Ensure that the systems you create comply with Mastercard engineering best practices and governance models including security, operations, and Enterprise Architecture requirements.
All About You:
- • You have a solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
- • You have experience building applications using Java and PCF.
- • You have experience using storage technologies such as such as PostgreSQL or Oracle and delivering solutions that leverage them at a massive scale.
- • You have exposure to automated testing and releasing software in a continuous delivery model using Git.
- • You enjoy working in an Agile team focused on continuous improvement.
- • You have a strong desire to learn best practices, and modern software architecture and collaborate within a team.
- • You are passionate about the art of delivering the highest quality software to customers.
- • You have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks come with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security training in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE