Mechanical Engineer Recruitment at Baker Hughes: Baker Hughes is recruiting Mechanical Engineer, for more such jobs, internships and courses stay updated on our website.
Join our Digital Technology Team!
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our mechanical engineering teams are involved in the latest product development, design and research for our customers.
|Job Title||Mechanical Engineer Recruitment at Baker Hughes|
|Description||As a Mechanical Engineer, will be responsible for activities contributing to the Product-sustenance. This will also be responsible for collaborating with Product-Development & Customization teams to ensure timely delivery of NPIs.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Engineer, will be responsible for activities contributing to the Product-sustenance. This will also be responsible for collaborating with Product-Development & Customization teams to ensure timely delivery of NPIs.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Baker Hughes , you will be responsible for:
- Preparing 3-D Model, Drawings & Bill OF Materials , managing engineering change requests and other support required for Product-sustenance
- Ensuring timely closure of activities related to SAP , ECM with end to end responsibility
- Monitoring KRA and build process and productivity improvement
- Coordinating and supporting the outsource engineering resources, monitoring their quality, timing and productivity.
- Collaborating with Design, Manufacturing, Sourcing Teams to prioritize and execute on Change management tasks & BOM creation.
- Ensuring alignment in all areas of ERP support (SAP/ECTR).
Fuel your passion for Mechanical Engineering Recruitment at Baker Hughes
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor in Mechanical or Technology from an accredited institute, college or university
- Have 6-10 yrs of industrial experience on product design & detail designs , documentation.
- Have great skills on Solidworks , AutoCAD , Pro E , CREO and GD&T concepts
- Be able to work with PLM tools like Team Center Engineering, Wind-chill, ECTR, & EPDM
- Have experience with Change Management and BOM management tool and Processes
- Have experience and understanding of HSE systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) subject to approval from Immediate Manager
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.