Meditab Computer Vision Internship in Ahmedabad
Meditab offering Computer Vision Internship in Ahmedabad. we Empowering providers with innovative healthcare solutions, Meditab is a leading software solutions company that has been continuously changing the landscape of healthcare delivery through forward-thinking, innovative collaborations, exceptional service, and best-in-class technology. Our mission is simple – to create the most advanced, intuitive technology solutions that enable healthcare providers to focus on more important things: their practice and their patients. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Meditab Computer_Vision & Deep_Learning Internship|
|Description||Solid understanding of fundamental and cutting edge computer vision and deep learning Hence, Strong general programming skills with Python|
|Work Location||Ahemadabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Accordingly, Understanding the problem statement
- Conducting a literature study of cutting-edge technologies in computer vision and deep learning
- Reviewing present state-of-the-art techniques and finding applicable approaches
- Designing and implementing the solutions
- Conduct advanced research and development for deep learning based scene understanding (e.g., object detection, semantic segmentation, image classification) to overcome challenges in real-world dataset.
- Especially, Collaborate with deep learning team members for joint discussion and development.
- So then, Integrate the proposed solutions into existing Bosch software package or platform.
- Finally, Summarize research findings in high-quality paper and/or patent submissions.
Skill(s) & Education required for deep learning & computer vision interns:
- Pursuing a PhD or Master degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics
- Solid understanding of fundamental and cutting edge computer vision and deep learning
- Hence, Strong general programming skills with Python
- Likewise, Strong deep learning programming skills with TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Generally, Ability to work independently
- Likewise, Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge and experience with object detection e.g., YOLO, SSD, RetinaNet…etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience with neural architecture search e.g., ProxylessNAS, ENAS, DARTS…etc
- Publication record in top AI conferences (CVPR/ICCV/ECCV/NIPS/ICLR/AAAI, etc)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 31st Aug’21 and 5th Oct’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from Ahmedabad
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, snacks & beverages.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE