Company Name:- Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic Private Limited is hiring candidates who have completed Any Degree is eligible for the position of Business Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Medtronic Private Limited is hiring candidates who have completed Any Degree is eligible for the position of Business Trainee|
|Work Location||Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company. In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Job Details for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Business Trainee
- Qualification:- Any Degree
- Job Location:- Maharashtra
- Job Category:- Private Jobs
- Experience Needed:- 0 – 2 Years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
- Trainees will go through intensive technical training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Trainees will receive an orientation on the effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4times a week, minimum of 6 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned Class of Trade
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter.
Skills Required For Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
- The trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel.