Company Name: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic Private Limited is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and is eligible for the role of Co-op/Apprentice (Tech). For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Medtronic Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Sales Apprentice will play a critical role in achieving sales revenue through generating orders through clinical/operating room selling of Medtronic products. Sales Trainees can expect to gain a broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development, and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives|
|Work Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Job Details for Medtronic Recruitment 2022
- Job role:- Co-op/Apprentice (Tech)
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Medtronic Recruitment 2022
Sales Apprentice will play a critical role in achieving sales revenue through generating orders through clinical/operating room selling of Medtronic products. Sales Trainees can expect to gain a broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development, and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination, and implementation of technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting, and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of the industry and organizational processes.
- Apprentices will go through intensive technical training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Apprentice will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4 times a week, minimum of 6 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned business and customers
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (CEOs)
- Organizing CMEs and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter
Skills Required For Medtronic Recruitment 2022
- Engineering graduates.
- Minimum 60%Aggregate score throughout the Academics.
- Nice to Have
- The sales Apprentice position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, and healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and is recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE