Microsoft India Off Campus Drive 2021
Microsoft India is hiring for the position of Security Service Engineer II. So for more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website- MechoMotive.
|Job Title||Security Service Engineer II|
|Description||5+ Years of Experience in the information security field, preferably in a response role with a focus on malware, event management, and/or incident response. Hands-on expertise using Microsoft Defender and Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection for Windows 10 clients. Prior experience working in a security operations center and familiarity with Microsoft’s security response process is a plus. 2+ Years of Experience working with external customers etc.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad, Telangana – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job
Do you thrive when working as a first responder to information security events? Are you passionate about helping and protecting customers? Does the challenge of making a startup environment succeed pique your interest? The Microsoft Managed Desktop Security Operations team may be the place for you!
Microsoft Managed Desktop is a groundbreaking, new service offering from Microsoft built on top of Microsoft 365 with our Windows, Office 365, Cloud management, and security capabilities. At its core, Microsoft Managed Desktop helps generate an environment for creative and collaborative work, leverages modern always up to date devices, attracts and retains generational talent that will help IT focus on their overall digital transformation, and will allow organizations to stay current in a more simplistic and scalable manner.
The Security Operations team is responsible for maintaining the secure state of our Microsoft Managed Desktop devices around the world. Our primary role is to respond to event detections, such as malware alerts, with expert analysis and drive response activities when an event becomes a security incident. Working on this team isn’t just about fixing one system, but mitigating risks at scale across a service ecosystem.
Security Operations team members will:
- Quickly and accurately respond to detected events affecting our managed customers
- Lead analysis of event data to identify impact and assess the overall risk to a device, a customer environment, and/or the entire managed ecosystem
- Drive the security incident response process, including customer-facing engagements and communications
- Hunt for emerging threats using the tools and data that we have, identifying and addressing risks before they are exploited
- Ready to work in 24 x 7 operations
- Willingness to work in a 24×7 shift environment
- This position will require you to work a rotational on-call schedule during holidays, evenings and weekends
- 5+ Years of Experience in the information security field, preferably in a response role with a focus on malware, event management and/or incident response
- Hands-on expertise using Microsoft Defender and Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection for Windows 10 clients
- Prior experience working in a security operations center and familiarity with Microsoft’s security response process is a plus
- 2+ Years of Experience working with external customers
- Knowledgeable about malware families, their capabilities, and other risks/techniques associated with host compromise
- Strong understanding of common attacks (Software, Network, and People), ability to determine the risk they pose to an environment and experience mitigating their impact
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills: a writing sample may be requested
- B.E. or B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- CISSP certification preferred but not required, GCIH, GCED, or other SANS certifications are desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and also ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE