Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | 2020-2022 Batch | Bangalore
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply : Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
|Job Title||Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
0-2 years of experience
Job Description for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
This position is responsible for managing and improving covering overall MSBU products lifecycle through customer support and engineering support.
Job Responsibilities for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Responsible for MSBU growth through effective new product introductions, Customer support, engineering support, improvements and support covering overall product lifecycle management.
Responsible for support to MSBU engineering projects.
Build culture of domain expertise, collaboration and team work in team.
Responsible to bring in transformation in product or process.
Responsible for creating culture of sense of urgency in answering customers queries and develop process to meet business needs.
Assess and help develop technologies that support future bets.
Support Make it easy initiatives.
Help in developing new capabilities within team. Align quickly to MSBU vision
Ensure team provides accurate data for SAP and work with PM for improving continuously.
Ensure team compliance with all Molex Policies and procedures.
Support all company focal points as required.
Participate in GLSS activities wherever assigned.
Any other projects/work assigned by management.
Skills for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Experience in 3D modeling and 2D drafting using UGNX added advantage
Good understanding of manufacturing process like machining, molding, sheet metal processes
ECO (Engineering change order) document for the part / Assembly design release in PDM / PLM
Basic knowledge of the design life cycle management software i.e. ECTR or Teamcenter
Broad knowledge of connector design, development and manufacturing processes
Strong Project management skills (Plan Development & Execution)
Excellent analytic and problem solving skills. (Critical Thinking and Creative)
Strong Communication and presentation skills
How to Apply for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply ?
Candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE