Company Name: Moodys
Moodys is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA and are eligible for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||This role will be a key contributor to the design and implementation of back-end and front-end solutions with an emphasis on microservices. She/he will ensure overall execution of enterprise-grade application build leveraging serverless technology stack.|
|Work Location||Gurugram, Haryana – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Moody’s is a globally integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions, and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others.
We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress.
Job Details for Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Associate Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Job Location:- Gurugram, Haryana
- Batch:- 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
- Experience:- 0-5 years
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022
- This role will be a key contributor to the design and implementation of back-end and front-end solutions with an emphasis on microservices. She/he will be responsible for developing, deploying, operating, and monitoring containerized applications on container platforms in public and private clouds, supporting a wide variety of technologies across Moody’s Investor Services.
- Job Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- A Software Engineer works with a Senior Software Engineer to assist in designing, coding, enhancing, and testing software applications to meet business process requirements.
- Contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on service-oriented architecture, involving UI, Services, and databases
- Work with the development team leads (Lead Software Engineers) on the technical and architectural direction of projects.
- Research, analyze, design, and deliver solutions that are appropriate for business and application development strategies.
- Work with cross-functional, globally dispersed development teams to support development efforts to meet business requirements.
- Assist in designing and developing new projects and enhancements based on evolving business needs.
- Interact with internal users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software
Skills Required For Moodys Off Campus Drive 2022
- BS/BA, (Education may be substituted for increased years in experience on a year-for-year basis)
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Plus development experience on multi-tiered enterprise applications
- Proficient in Java and related technologies/frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JSR-RS, Junit, SLF4J, etc.)
- Proficient with AngularJS (Angular, React, Vue, NPM, Bower, etc.)
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build, Integration, etc.
- Familiar with Application Frameworks & Engines
- Knowledge of databases: SQL, Oracle, Sybase, MySql, DynamoDB, etc
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE