Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Moody’s
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s in Engineering and are eligible for the position of Java Full stack developer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Moody's Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Responsible for designing, coding, enhancing, and testing financial software applications to meet business process requirements in MIS Tech, primarily using Java/J2EE-related tech stack Exhibit good problem-solving and analytical skills in designing/developing solutions for business requirements Contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on service-oriented architecture, involving UI, Services, and databases|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Moody’s is a globally integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions, and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others.
We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress.
Job Details for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Java Full stack developer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience:- 0-3 years
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023
- Responsible for designing, coding, enhancing, and testing financial software applications to meet business process requirements in MIS Tech, primarily using Java/J2EE-related tech stack
- Exhibit good problem-solving and analytical skills in designing/developing solutions for business requirements
- Contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on service-oriented architecture, involving UI, Services, and databases
- Work with the development team leads/architects on the technical/architectural direction of projects and collaborate with business analysts, developers, and QA analysts (both in-house and vendor)
- Evaluating functional requirements for new requests for meaningful design/development tasks
- Work with cross-functional, globally dispersed development teams to support development efforts to meet business requirements.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software applications
- Participate in design, architecture, and code reviews and participate in a collaborative development environment
- Working in an Agile environment and tracking progress toward key deliverables
- Provide Production Support of applications by helping the team to solve Production Incidents, root cause analysis, code defect fixes, data analysis, troubleshooting, etc.
Skills Required For Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/Computer science
- 0-3 years of total software development experience
- 0-3 years of Hands-on experience in design, development, testing, and operational support of Java, J2EE, JMS, SOAP/REST, SQL, JSON, XML based applications
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with an understanding of Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with Java-based frameworks: JPA, Springboot, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with Microservices and design patterns
- Agile Scrum experience., while displaying familiarity/experience with other SDLC approaches
- Good SQL and database knowledge
- Experience with JBOSS Studio, Eclipse, and/or similar IDE tools
- Knowledge of build/dependency management tools such as Maven and SCM tools like Subversion, Bit Bucket, GitHub, etc.
- Experience in application containerization, familiar with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Platform9, ECS, EKS, Openshift, Cloud Foundry
- Exposure to any cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure) and exposure to services (or their equivalent ones) like API Gateway, IAM, S3, SNS, SQS, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, EKS, ECS, Kafka, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE