Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for Any Batch
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for Any Batch:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Ph.D. who is eligible for Full-time Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for Any Batch|
|Description||Training consists of a 15-week global program, which includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training, and an introduction to proprietary technologies, and culminates with a four-week group project. The Program allows Analysts to build a strong network among their peers, as well as acquire the comprehensive skills to fully prepare Analysts for a long-term career in Technology.|
|Work Location||Mumbai, Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Job Details for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for Any Batch
- Job role:- Full-time Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/PhD
- Batch:- 2023
- Job Location:- Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for Any Batch
Full-time Analysts join in August and are then placed into a development or infrastructure role within Technology that best matches their skill set and interests.
Training consists of a 15-week global program, which includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training, an introduction to proprietary technologies, and culminates with a four-week group project. The Program allows Analysts to build a strong network among their peers, as well as acquire the comprehensive skills to fully prepare Analysts for a long-term career in Technology.
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating, and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and devolving complex workflows and life cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure-facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications, and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems, and databases for trading applications, mobile applications, and other end-user applications.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
Skills Required For Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for Any Batch
- Undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. graduate.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors are preferred.
- Experience with at least one OO language: e.g., Java, C++, or C# database knowledge. Operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong database and scripting skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills. Fluent in English
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE