NAL Hiring Project Staff 2022 For Any Degree in Across India
NAL Hiring Project Staff 2022: The National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bengaluru has announced the employment vacancies for Project Staff. The educational qualification should be Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D.
There are a total of 13 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
National Aerospace Laboratories, is India’s first largest aerospace firm. It was established by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research at Delhi in 1959 and its headquarters was later moved to Bangalore in 1960.
CSIR-NAL’s mandate is to develop aerospace technologies with strong science content, design and build small, medium sized civil aircraft, and support all national aerospace programs.
|Job Title||NAL Hiring Project Staff 2022|
|Description||The educational qualification should be Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Project Staff|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.20000 – 490000/-|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
- First class B.Sc. / Diploma in Engineering in the aforesaid relevant areas
- First class (M.Sc./BE/B.Tech) in the aforesaid relevant areas
- First class (M.Sc./BE/B.Tech) in the aforesaid relevant areas plus two years of experience
Senior Project Associate:
BE/B.Tech in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University
or equivalent with Four years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions
or S&T Organisations and Scientific activities and services OR
Ph.D. in Science/ Engg. / Technology/MS from a recognized University or equivalent
Ph.D. in the relevant areas with at least one research paper published in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Principal Project Associate:
BE/B.Tech with Eight years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or
Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services OR
Ph.D. in Science/Engineering/Technology/MS from a recognized University or
equivalent with Four years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions
or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services
Project Assistant – 50 years
Project Associate-I – 35 years
Project Associate-II – 35 years
Senior Project Associate (PPA) – 40 years
Research Associate-I – 35 years
Principal Project Associate (PPA) – 40 years
Project Assistant – 1 Post
Project Associate-I – 2 Posts
Project Associate-II – 7 Posts
Research Associate-I – 1 Post
Principal Project Associate (PPA) – 2 Posts
Project Assistant – Rs.20000/-
Project Associate-I – Rs.25000-31000/-
Project Associate-II – Rs.28000-35000/-
Senior Project Associate – Rs.42000/-
Research Associate-I – Rs.47000/-
Principal Project Associate (PPA) – Rs.49000/-
NAL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection would be based upon the performance in the interview or any other criteria adopted by the selection committee(s).
A panel of suitable candidates would be generated after the selection process and the validity of this panel would be for a maximum period of one year.
Empanelment does not provide automatic guarantee of engagement.
Utilisation of panels depends on the number of positions available in various projects during the period and any interim inquiry will not be entertained.
How to apply for NAL Hiring Project Staff 2022:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 April 2022.
Apply : Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE