NASA Hackathon 2021: THE NASA GPU HACKATHON is a multi-day event that is designed to help teams of three to six developers,
accelerate their own codes on GPUs using a programming model or machine learning framework of their choice. As a result, you will be able to gain skills and experience.
therefore, GPU Hackathons provide exciting opportunities for scientists to accelerate their AI research or HPC codes under the guidance of expert mentors from National Labs, Universities, and Industry leaders in a collaborative environment.
In this paragraph, we will discuss about Hackathon. conjointly referred to as a codefest.
Hackathon is social coding event that brings pc programmers and alternative interested folks along to boost upon or build a replacement software system program for instance.
Why you should participate in NASA HACKATHON?
1. Firstly You can structure your deliberate practice routine around i
2. Above all it will prepare you well for technical interviews
3. In addition you’ll get used to working on a challenging problem
IN CONCLUSION, YOU WILL GAIN A LOT OF SKILLS FROM THIS HACKATHON.
Event Focus on:
- Teams are expected to be fluent with the code or project they bring to the event and motivated to make progress during the hackathon.
- No advanced GPU skills required, however teams are expected to know the basics of GPU programming and profiling at the event. A collection of GPU lectures, tutorials, and labs are available for all participants at no fee for instance. In addition Please contact organizers for more information to help you prepare for the hackathon.
GPU Compute Resource
Firstly Teams attending the event will get access to a GPU cluster for the duration of the hackathon. Therefore no pre-installed app required.
Attending the Hackathon:
selected team for the hackathon will do registration after that registration information will be provided along with mentor introductions and computational resource access.
Similarly, Accepted teams should:
- Register all team members for the event.
- Review the attendee guide.
DAYS OF CONDUCT
September 20, 27-29, 2021
NASA GPU Hackathon Day 1 September 20, 2021
the second day September 27, 2021
the third day September 28, 2021
similarly the fourth day September 29, 2021
TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEST 5 HACKATHONS CLICK HERE
In addition FOR DETAILS OF NASA HACKATHON VISIT