Organization Name:- National Board of Examination
The National Board of Examination is going to recruit candidates for Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant, and Junior Accountant Posts
NBE Vacancy for Junior Assistant, Sr. Assistant & Jr. Accountant
NBE Recruitment department is going to recruit fresher candidates for these job profiles. There are 42 vacant positions for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Junior Accountant posts.
|National Board of Examination Recruitment 2021
|The National Board of Examination is going to recruit candidates for Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant, and Junior Accountant Posts. These vacant positions will be filled up through this employment process. Applicants who have passed in their 12th class and those who have completed their Graduation degree can apply for this National Board of Examination recruitment 2021.
|New Delhi – India
These vacant positions will be filled up through this employment process. Applicants who have passed in their 12th class and those who have completed their Graduation degree can apply for this National Board of Examination recruitment 2021.
More information related to this NBE Junior Assistant recruitment process is given below in this employment news. Applicants can apply online before 14 August 2021 for these Government jobs in India. Read the complete employment news carefully before applying for this National Board of Examination recruitment process 2021.
Basic information related to this National Board of Examination Recruitment 2021
1). Designation: Junior Assistant.
- Number of Vacancies: 30 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-2.
2). Designation: Senior Assistant.
- Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts.
- Pay Band: Pay Level-7.
3). Designation: Junior Accountant.
- Number of Vacancies: 04 Posts.
- Pay Band: Pay Level-4.
The total Number of vacancies going to be filled up is 42 Posts.
NBE Vacancy detail on the basis of different Categories
What are the eligibility Criteria Applying for this NBE Junior Assistant Vacancy 2021?
Educational Criteria for Junior Assistant: Applicants from all over India can apply for this designation. Those who have passed in their 12th class from a well-recognized educational board of India. Applicant must good proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
Educational Qualification for Sr. Assistant: Applicants having a Graduation degree in any stream from a well-known university of India can apply for this designation.
Educational Qualification for Junior Accountant: Only those candidates are eligible to apply for this designation who have a Graduation degree with Maths/ Statics. (OR) Applicants having a B.Com degree from a well known university can also apply for this designation.
Age Criteria for All Posts: Applicants must have between 18 years to 27 years as on 14th August 2021.
How much application fee to be paid for applying to National Board of Examination Recruitment?
Applicants who are belonging to different casts have to pay different application fee amounts. The application fee amount for applying to this NBE Recruitment are as follow:
- Application fee for UR/OBC Cast candidates: Rs.1500 + 18% GST.
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates: Rs.0.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay the application fee using following online payment methods: “Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI”.
What is the Procedure for filling up the application form?
The procedure for applying this NBE recruitment process for different posts is ONLINE. Applicants have to fill up the online application form available on the official website of the department. The link for applying online will be live on 15th July 2021. Applicants can apply online for these Government jobs in India till 14th Aug. 2021. For more information check the IMPORTANT LINK section.
How the candidates will be select for these job profiles?
NBE recruitment department said that they are going to conduct COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION for the selection of the candidates. Applicants who are going to apply for these Government jobs will go through the following rounds of selection:
- 1st Round: Computer-Based Examination.
- 2nd Round: Computer Knowledge and Skill Test.
Those who cleared both these rounds will get a Govt jobs under National Board Examination.
Dates To Remember Related to this NBE Recruitment 2021
Applicants can apply online from 15th July 2021 onwards.
The Last to fill up the online application form is 14th Aug. 2021.
Date of Computer Based Examination: 20th Sept. 2021.
Apply Online (Live on 15th July 2021)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE