Company Name:- National Instruments
National Instruments is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA is eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams. This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation, and discovery.
NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology support the success of its customers, employees, suppliers, and shareholders.
For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for
Job Details for National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021
- The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams.
- This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
Job Responsibilities for National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
Skills Required For National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE