Natwest Group Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: Natwest Group
Natwest Group Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA and are eligible for the position of Quality Analyst Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Natwest Group Internship Drive 2023
|This internship program is launched with the objective of encouraging innovation by offering challenging projects and insight into a career in Technology. The primary focus will be on building technical and interpersonal skills, working on live projects, and learning from our technology experts. On successful completion of the internship, you may be absorbed as a permanent employee
|Bangalore – India
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in the enterprise, learning, and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritizing enterprise as a force of change.
We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever-changing and increasingly digital.
Job Details for Natwest Group Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Quality Analyst Intern
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Natwest Group Internship Drive 2023
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Quality Analyst Intern-
- We’ll look to you to support testing activities to agreed timescales, cost, and quality, to prove that solutions satisfy customer needs and business operating principles
- You’ll be supporting the delivery of testing projects, identifying impact, and managing resulting change
- Joining a collaborative team, you can expect great visibility for you and your work as you work with a range of key stakeholders
- This senior analyst role is available for a period of six months
Skills Required For Natwest Group Internship Drive 2023
This internship program is launched with the objective of encouraging innovation by offering challenging projects and insight into a career in Technology. The primary focus will be on building technical and interpersonal skills, working on live projects, and learning from our technology experts. On successful completion of the internship, you may be absorbed as a permanent employee.
You’ll be supporting the completion of system integration, user acceptance, and regression testing within release schedule deadlines, and escalating issues identified during testing to make sure adequate resolution or workaround is implemented.
You’ll be proactively identifying areas for improvement, escalating through appropriate governance routes, and working with others to ensure fit-for-purpose, client-centric solutions. We’ll look to you to provide a technical point of reference to the department on a day-to-day basis and act as the first point of contact on key issues with associated internal and external businesses.
- Create and carry out test plans based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Implement test scripts to evaluate the service or product’s usability, performance, dependability, and quality
- Recognize flaws in the production process
- Advise, carry out, and keep track of preventative and corrective measures to guarantee that quality assurance criteria is met
- Collect and examine statistical information
- Look into the testing process and make sure that user expectations are satisfied
- Make sure that you are adhering to quality and industry regulatory requirements
The skills you’ll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need practical experience in testing design, planning, and execution, along with the proven application of testing methodologies. You’ll need organization skills, and the ability to plan and prioritize your workflow effectively. Along with an Intermediate or Final CA, ICWA, or CS, you’ll have a level 2 or 3 CFA or a level 1 or 2 FRM. You’ll also demonstrate:
- An understanding of the systems development lifecycle
- A good understanding of the capital markets domain
- An understanding of non-functional testing load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration, and back-out
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to gather and interpret information from a range of different sources, and in a number of different ways
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE