Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Natwest Group
Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc and are eligible for the position of Data Analytics Auditor. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Contributing to our independent engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle Helping with the monitoring and risk assessment part of our bank that’s under the direction of management Engaging with business stakeholders to provide a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in the enterprise, learning, and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritizing enterprise as a force of change.
We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever-changing and increasingly digital.
Job Details for Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Data Analytics Auditor
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Last Date:- 26/05/2023
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 3 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
We’ll need you to provide quality assurance while influencing business managers to improve control and undertake the testing prescribed in the test plan. Alongside this, you’ll leverage industry-leading audit methodologies and data analytics tools.
Not only will you have an awareness of the key risks and business goals in the business areas that you cover, but you’ll contribute to transformation-related activities in our Data Analytics function. You’ll also perform the development and coding of analytics functions and libraries.
Your top priorities will include:
- Contributing to our independent engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- Helping with the monitoring and risk assessment part of our bank that’s under the direction of management
- Engaging with business stakeholders to provide a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks
- Improving the efficiency and sampling size of audit engagements by using the right toolsets and approaches during an engagement
- Monitoring outstanding issues and their progress, effectively reporting on issues, and contributing to discussions on audits within our bank
Job Skills Required For Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a graduate or postgraduate qualification in Business Analytics, Computer Science, B.Tech, or Statistics.
Additionally, you’ll need at least two years of experience, an understanding of Python, SQL, Excel, Power BI, and Tableau, and knowledge of SAS, R Shiny, ETL, machine learning, and data exploration.
Furthermore, you’ll need:
- Experience in data management, data analytics, data architectures, file structures, and query utilities
- The ability to write complex SQL, SAS, R, or Python codes
- Knowledge of other programming or scripting languages
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE