NCBS Recruitment Drive 2021 | Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Bangalore
NCBS Recruitment Drive 2021: We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. Research interests of our faculty members lie in the frontier areas of biology, and the science at NCBS (a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ) uses experimental and computational approaches in the study of molecules, cells and organisms. We aim to understand biology at each of these levels to advance an integrated view of life processes. The talent and drive of our students and faculty members continues to show us the way to good science.
NCBS’s main campus is in Gandhi Krishi Vigyan Kendra (GKVK) on Bellary Road, in the north of Bangalore. The campus has accommodation for students, visitors and faculty and facilities for child-care , sports and recreation. Another campus, close by and which continues to be developed, has additional student accommodation.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||NCBS is hiring Graduate Trainee|
|Description||Graduate Trainee Position for the applicants|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 25000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 25,000/- (Without GATE), Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA (With GATE)
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for NCBS Recruitment 2021:
- BE/BTech (Chemical, Mechanical, Material Science, Biomedical, and other relevant streams) Or ME/MTech (Chemical, Mechanical, Material Science, Biomedical, and other relevant streams) or MSc (Physics, Biology) with minimum 75% of marks.
- One (1) year project experience that involves programming in computational biology.
Three-dimensional structures of large protein assemblies help us understand the mechanistic details of biological processes in the cell. They provide insight into how these molecular machines function, how they are assembled, how they evolved, and how they are regulated. However, such structures are difficult to obtain using any single experimental method. We use computational modeling to determine these structures by combining a variety of experimental data, physical theories, and statistical inference.
Opportunities exist in our group to work on several such assemblies. Three broad areas include (a) assemblies involved in regulating gene expression, including chromatin remodelers (b) assemblies at cell-cell junctions, and (c) cellular machineries involved in cell division such as centriolar and centrosomal protein complexes.
There is a possibility to experimentally validate the in-silico model in our collaborators’ labs.
There are also opportunities to work on improving the modeling methods, using algorithms from statistical inference, for trainees from a more quantitative background.
Candidates age must be maximum 40 years.
Selection Process for NCBS Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online interview.
- Programming experience in Python/C++.
- Comfortable working in Linux environment.
- Ability to read and synthesize literature in molecular and cell biology.
How to Apply for NCBS Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply online and upload along with a statement of research interest with minimum 300 words along with samples of certificates on or before 31st July 2021.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE