NEC Non-Technical Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: NEC
NEC Non-Technical Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Any non-technical grad such as BA/BCA/B.Com/BBA and are eligible for the position of Non Technical Internship. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|NEC Non-Technical Internship Drive 2023
|Ensuring the best customer experience by providing superior level of customer service and maximum availability at all times Log all incidents, service requests and problems, accurately following the practices defined for each process, including updates to existing tickets
|Noida – INDIA
|FULL TIME, INTERN
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics corporation, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo. The company was known as the Nippon Electric Company, Limited, before rebranding in 1983 as NEC.
Job Details for NEC Non-Technical Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Non-Technical Internship
- Qualification:- Any non-technical grad such as BA/BCA/B.Com/BBA
- Job Location:- Noida (Hybrid)
- Experience:- Freshers
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For NEC Non-Technical Internship Drive 2023
The purpose of this role is to provide Service Desk 1st level Technical Support for Incident and Service Request resolution to ICT customers within agreed service levels whilst achieving high customer service and quality standards.
- Ensuring the best customer experience by providing superior level of customer service and maximum availability at all times
- Log all incidents, service requests and problems, accurately following the practices defined for each process, including updates to existing tickets
- Diagnose, prioritise, troubleshoot and resolve incidents where possible, or escalate where necessary, within Service Levels, following pre-defined processes accurately in an ITIL environment
- Timely and accurate documentation of work performed, to the standard required and using the systems, processes and/or methods specified.
- Proactively develop knowledge articles to improve the resolution process and increase customer satisfaction in line with continual service improvement strategies
- Meet or exceed all internal KPIs
- Maintain technical and product knowledge and expertise, through research and self-development to ensure support remains efficient, effective and relevant to the business needs of the customer
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with customers
- Provide a high level of technical and operational support to customers, both external and internal
- Excellent and Effective verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
Below are few additional details:
- Stipend Offered-10 k per month
- Duration of Internship-6 months starting immediately (Dec’23 to Jun’24). NOC from college shall be required.
- Internship Location- Noida(Hybrid).
- Qualification-Any non technical grad such as BA/BCA/B.Com/BBA etc with min 60% scores throughout academics & without any active backlog
- Preferred batch-2023/2024
- Students will have to work in shift (Morning, Afternoon and Night). For the same monthly roaster will be prepared.
Individual taking part in a trainee program to develop expertise in a functional area, working alongside program managers with the goal of eventually being fully trained to the job they were hired for. Trainees often start the program near the end of or after having graduated from a tertiary education.
A trainee starts at a level with little or no prior knowledge or experience for the position. To qualify for the position, theoretical or first practical experience and/ or tertiary education may be required. Work is closely supervised.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE