NEC Recruitment Drive 2023
NEC Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA and are eligible for the position of Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||NEC Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||Individuals taking part in a trainee program to develop expertise in a functional area, working alongside program managers with the goal of eventually being fully trained for the job they were hired for. Trainees often start the program near the end of or after having graduated from tertiary education|
|Work Location||Noida – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics corporation, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo. The company was known as the Nippon Electric Company, Limited, before rebranding in 1983 as NEC.
Job Details for NEC Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Trainee
- Qualification:- B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Job Location:- Noida (Hybrid)
- Experience:- Freshers
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For NEC Recruitment Drive 2023
A trainee starts at a level with little or no prior knowledge or experience for the position. To qualify for the position, theoretical or first practical experience and/ or tertiary education may be required. Work is closely supervised.
Individuals taking part in a trainee program to develop expertise in a functional area, working alongside program managers with the goal of eventually being fully trained for the job they were hired for. Trainees often start the program near the end of or after having graduated from tertiary education.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL for Postgres, MySQL
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Strong technical skills including an understanding of software development principles.
- Researching, investigating, and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design patterns.
- Hands- on experience with Eclipse IDE and Visual Code
- Good knowledge of GitLab.
- Self-learner willing to experiment with the latest features
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Skills Required For NEC Recruitment Drive 2023
- Requirement analysis, Coding & unit testing
- Creation of Design document
- Timely delivery of modules with good quality
- Status reporting with Senior leaders.
Qualification-B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE