performance mmanagement specialist
Performance Management Specialist at the Place
- Company: the place
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Full-time
- Job category: Administrative/secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
The Place- we are well-known, dynamic, and fast-growing Nigerian partnerships, created and managed by an elite team of professionals with vast experience in management consulting and accounting spanning a decade with training from Arthur Anderson ( now KPMG in Nigeria ). We hold high profits margin in the QSR sector of the hospitality industry in Nigeria with positive potentials and significant staff strength of over 1000 employees. We operate across 17 locations in Abuja and Lagos. There are fast expansion plans to advance more into untapped locations in the short to medium term.
The Group – corporation has good qualities that makes them a reputable company these include high performance in every management project handled by our directors. One very good quality is the high completion rate of our projects. With a significant amount of employed workers everyone is part of the company’s growth.
We are recruiting for the position below.
Job title: Performance Management Specialist
Location: lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Develops and runs programs and projects to examine, measure, and heighten employee achievement.
- Assess the influence of employee performance interventions on organizational accomplishments and provides a summary to the managements
- Ensures that administrative proposals meet budgets and deadlines
- Accountable for the development of training programs geared toward aligning employee performance with organizational expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- 2 – 4 years of Post NYSC background is required as criteria with performance management specialist knowledge.
- Must be serving or have worked in a Consultancy firm.
- Must have a good work ethic, and be ready to work with a team.
- Candidates are advised to have professional membership certifications like CIPM and SHRM.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the requirements should not apply.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Application closing date.
9th August 2021