NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Don’t miss the chance for ITI Apprentice | 80 Posts | Last Date: 10 January 2023
NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Don’t miss the chance – The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has announced the employment vacancies for the post of ITI Apprentices in various disciplines. There are 80 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The Educational qualification should be ITI. Interested candidates can apply through postal on or before 10 January 2023. The details of Vacancy and Eligibility is given below.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation: NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year of 1975. It has an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on, it expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc. NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India. It is among the top ten companies in the country in terms of investment.
|Job Title||NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Don't miss the chance|
|Work Location||Faridabad – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Faridabad (Haryana)|
|Last Date||10 January 2023|
Detailed Eligibility NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Don’t miss the chance :
Educational qualification NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Don’t miss the chance :
The applicant should have passed ITI examination from a recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
Age Limit(As on 12 December 2022): 18 – 30 Years
Total Vacancies : 80 posts
Draughtsman (Civil)-15 Posts
Draughtsman (Mech.)-10 Posts
Computer Operating & Programming Assistant-30 Posts
Secretarial Assistant-15 Posts
Stenographer (Hindi)-08 Posts
Health Sanitary Inspector-02 Posts
Selection Process for NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Don’t miss the chance :
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI. The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offer will be sent through portal.
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Don’t miss the chance ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering on the portal link given below and applying through the apprentice portal latest by 31 December 2022. Candidates should also submit the hardcopy of registration and application along with the essential documents by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand so as it reaches on or before 10 January 2023.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
NHPC Office Complex,
Haryana – 121003
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE