NMDC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 15th June 2021 | Across India
NMDC Recruitment 2021: NMDC is hiring fresher candidates for the 59 posts of graduate or technician apprentice across India. Incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India fully owned public enterprise. NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Since inception involved in the exploration of wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, lime stone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands etc.
NMDC is India’s single largest iron ore producer, presently producing about 35 million tonnes of iron ore from 3 fully mechanized mines viz., Bailadila Deposit-14/11C, Bailadila Deposit-5, 10/11A (Chhattisgarh State) and Donimalai Iron Ore Mines (Karnataka State). NMDC Projects have following accreditations .
Company:National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
|Description||NMDC is hiring fresher candidates for the 59 posts of graduate or technician apprentice across India. Incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India fully owned public enterprise. NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Since inception involved in the exploration of wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, lime stone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands etc.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 16000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Positions: Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 16,000/- for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 10,000/- for Trade Apprentices
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Across India
Total Vacancies: 59 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 13 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics and Mining Engineering from a recognized University.
- Diploma Apprentices: Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management and Computer Science & Application from a recognized University/ Institute.t
- Trade Apprentices: Candidates must have National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process for NMDC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are shortlisted to documents verification process based on their marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Apprentices on or before 15th June 2021 through e-mail ([email protected]) and by post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding further selection procedure.
- Graduate/ Technician Apprentices must register through www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Trade apprentices must register through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE