Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Nokia
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA and are eligible for the position of Augmented Automation Student Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications (EA) team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform into a fast moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware, and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud, and the Internet of Things.
Job Details for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Augmented Automation Student Trainee
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023
- In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications (EA) team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform it into a fast-moving, product-oriented, and customer-focused technology organization.
- Within the EA you will be part of the Automation Centre of Excellence which delivers Automation ensuring benefits to Nokia’s Business Groups and Functions via Automation levers like RPA, Orchestration combined with intelligent algorithms, Data Processing (IDP- NLP), Intelligent Agents & Product specific automation (e.g. for SAP – Winshuttle); Automated Data Migration, among others.
- Strategy and Technology lay the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identify the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide a critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
- What you will learn and contribute to
- As part of the Automation Centre of Excellence, in the role of a Trainee in Augmented Automation, you will be contributing to the design & development of Augmented Automation solutions.
Your skills and experience
- · Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA with strong software interest
- · Passing out in 2024
- · Hands experience / good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (preferably Python) and databases
- · Hand experience / good understanding of popular AI/ML algorithms
- · Knowledge of software and/or testing methodologies
- · Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- · Capability to work independently, manage, plan, and steer own work
- · Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- · Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- · Excellent written English skills
- · Strong verbal communication & presentation skills
- · Collaborative mindset, Strong Team-Player Attitude
- · Duration of Internship: 6 Months starting July/ Aug 2023
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE