Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply | Graduate Trainee Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ E&T | Chennai
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply : Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
|Job Title||Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ E&T|
|Work Location||Chennai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply:
- Bachelor or above Engineering graduate in telecommunication, electronic engineering, computer science, or related major preferred.
The team you’ll be part of:
Responsible for customer specification and requirement analysis together with product manager and product architecture
Responsible for software design and implementation according to product and technical specification
Embedded Linux software development for bootloader, system bring-up, Linux device driver on ONT/CPE platform
Develop and support test software required by factory production validation
Continuous software module refactoring and architecture evolution
Skills for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Good knowledge in software architecture design, well understanding in embedded Linux and OPENWRT system
Proficient in C/C++ and Script programming languages
Knowledge in embedded Linux OS and ARM/MIPS architecture is preferred
Experience in Layer 2/3 data forwarding development
Experience in the CPU bring up sequence, peripheral device driver development such as serial port, I2C, SPI, MDIO, PCI-e, Serdes, PON MAC, NAND flash and ethernet PHY
Experience in IOT framework and specification is preferred
Fluency in technical writing and communication skills
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE