Nokia Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | R&D Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&T | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2022 : Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: R&D Engineer – Public Cloud
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||Nokia Recruitment 2022|
|Description||B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&T|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Recruitment 2022 :
Masters degree (with 0-3 years experience) or bachelor’s (with 0-5 years experience) in computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields.
Good communication skills
The team you’ll be part of:
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
This R&D engineer position is to develop the Nokia DAC public cloud & edge cloud platform architecture forward as member of the architecture & technology team. This position offers great opportunity to learn and work with latest cloud technologies in a global team to build networks that go allwhere.
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
Create and maintain Nokia DAC public cloud & edge cloud architecture by prototyping new concepts and support its execution via instructing Nokia DAC development, testing and integration teams during public cloud & edge cloud architecture implementation.
Quick learning and trying new ideas are highly appreciated. Exact qualifications may vary depending on the focus.
NDAC system understanding
Good coding skills in Golang, Java, C++
Experience in developing in containers, using K8S clusters, and CI/CD environments
Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP
Generic understanding from AWS, Azure, GCP managed services (S3, IAM, K8s, EC2, Load balancers, serverless compute, DBs)
Operational experience in running cloud-based workloads
How to Apply for Nokia Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE