Northern Rangelands Trust Internship 2021
The Northern Rangelands Trust is a non-profit umbrella organization supporting 33 community conservancies across northern Kenya. The company is giving a chance for internship in their organization. For more such of campus drives, internships and govt jobs be updated on our website.
|Northern Rangelands Trust Internship 2021
|Be a resident of NRT-Member Community Conservancies across the 10 counties where we operate in.
|FULL TIME, INTERN
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of NRT-Member Community Conservancies across the 10 counties where we operate in.
- Be a degree or diploma holder of a University or a College in Kenya.
- Preference will be given to graduates with no prior work experience or internship.
- Graduates with Entrepreneurship Skills, Community Development, Accounts and Finance, Natural Resource Management, Catering, Education, Research, Communications, Statistics and Livestock Production, procurement, Human Resource, Civil Engineer/works, and fleet maintenance will have distinct advantage.
- Candidates are expected to organize their own accommodation (within the vicinity of Lewa Conservancy), transport and meals during the Internship period, NRT will only offer a small monthly stipend to subsidize internship costs.
- Female graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job link)