Company Profile: NovelVox
NovelVox is hiring candidates who have completed the BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA who are eligible for the role of Technical Support. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website- https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||NovelVox Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Deliver service and support to end-users by handling and resolving customer complaints. Performs configuration; deployment; testing; maintenance; monitoring and trouble-shooting Perform software product installation and document installation configurations in checklists and diagrams Efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of the customer. Interact with customers to provide information in response to queries, concerns, and requests about products and services. Identify and escalate priority issues as per client specifications. Documenting all calls accurately with regards to Customer queries. Provides answers to clients by identifying problems & guiding them through corrective steps.|
|Work Location||Faridabad, Noida – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
NovelVox has been providing Contact Centre Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors since 2008. Our relentless, exclusive focus on providing innovative, unified communications and contact centre technology working closely with a demanding customer base has brought us success as one of the leading players in the global marketplace for contact centre business intelligence.
With a customer base spread across the USA, Europe, Canada, Asia, and the Middle East we have a sales offices in Delhi, India, Maryland US, and London UK. We have an R&D office in Faridabad, Haryana, India. NovelVox is 12 years young technical savvy company with a proven record of delivering world-class software products in over 20 countries
Job Details for NovelVox Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Technical Support
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Job Location:- Faridabad, Noida
- Salary: As Per Company Standards
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria For NovelVox Jobs 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For NovelVox Jobs 2021
- Deliver service and support to end-users by handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Performs configuration; deployment; testing; maintenance; monitoring and trouble-shooting
- Perform software product installation and document installation configurations in checklists and diagrams
- Efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of the customer.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to queries, concerns,
- and requests about products and services.
- Identify and escalate priority issues as per client specifications.
- Documenting all calls accurately with regards to Customer queries.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems & guiding them through
- corrective steps.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems, recommending changes.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple open cases at a time.
- Monitor the system until the project is completely tested, all systems configured and monitored for stability at least for 24 hours during the day and night
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Linux commands, technical log files reading, and assessing system problems.
- Prepare installation plans along with the engineering team.
- Prepare troubleshooting plans and ensure a satisfactory customer experience.
- Must follow-up on all outstanding installation issues until re-solution
Skills Required For NovelVox Jobs 2021
- Minimum 6 months of technical/ Semi technical experience dealing with US customers.
- Should have good experience in the US calling process.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Excellent communication, logical ability, and convincing skills.
- Should be able to communicate and understand the American Accent.
- Self-Driven & Proactive.
- Should be comfortable for US Shifts.
- Min Experience – 2 years
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE