NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainees/Scientific Assistant/Assistant/Steno | 259 Posts | Last Date: 09 March 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Executive Trainees/Scientific Assistant, Assistant Grade, Stenographer/Others. . Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 09 March 2021.
The educational qualification of the candidates Bachelor’s Degree/B.Sc/M.Tech/Diploma/HSC passed. The age limit of the candidates are not less than 18 to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are .
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL):
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainees:
|Job Title||Executive Trainees|
|Description||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech
- Total Vacancies : 259
- Experience :Freshers
- Application Last Date : 09 March 2021
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
Age Limit( as on 02.04.2020):
- General/EWS – 26 years
- OBC (NCL) – 29 years
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers – 31 years
- (a)PwBD – General/EWS Category – 36 years
- (b)PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category – 39 years
- (c)PwBD – SC/ST Category – 41 years
- Mechanical – 85 Posts
- Chemical – 20 Posts
- Electrical – 40 Posts
- Electronics – 08 Posts
- Instrumentation – 07 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Industrial & Fire Safety – 05 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 selection process:
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2021 ?
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply to this post through online on or before 09 March 2021.
For More Details :