NRL Recruitment 2021 | Inviting Applications from Freshers | Apprentices | 60 Posts | Assam | Last Date: 7th November 2021
Company: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
NRL Recruitment 2021: The Numaligarh Refinery Limited is public sector crude oil refinery located at Golaghat district, Assam in India. It is a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum (61.65%), Oil India (26%) and Govt of Assam (12.35%).
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which was set up at Morangi in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August 1985, has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region. It has a capacity of 3 million metric tonnes per year.
|Job Title||NRL Recruitment 2021|
|Description||General Degree / Diploma Engineer|
|Work Location||Numaligarh – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Total Vacancies: 60
- Diploma in Civil Engg:10 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg: 08 Posts
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engg: 07 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engg: 07 Posts
- Diploma in Chemical Engg: 06 Posts
- Law Graduate: 03 Posts
- Food & beverage service: 06 Posts
- Back Office Apprentice: 13 Posts
- General Degree / Diploma Engineer – Rs. 17,000/- PM
- Other Diploma – Rs. 12,200/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for NRL Recruitment 2021:
For Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates must possess Diploma in the relevant discipline with minimum 2nd Class from a recognized University/ Institute.
Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
For Law Graduates:
Candidates must complete Degree in Law with min 40% marks in aggregate.
Food & beverage Services:-
Candidates must possess Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management/ Hospitality Management/ Food & beverage with min 40% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
Back Office Apprentices:
Candidates should complete BA/ B.Com from a recognized University with minimum 40% of marks.
Candidates age must be maximum 32 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The Selection Process is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply for NRL Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates should register through apprenticeshipindia.org website on or before 7th November 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE