Nuance Communications Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
•Nuance Communicatio Careers 2021: Nuance is a U.S.-based multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States, on the outskirts of Boston, that provides speech recognition, and artificial intelligence. Nuance merged with its competitor in the commercial large-scale speech application business, ScanSoft, in October 2005.
ScanSoft was a Xerox spin-off that was bought in 1999 by Visioneer, a hardware and software scanner company, which adopted ScanSoft as the new merged company name. The original ScanSoft had its roots in Kurzweil Computer Products.
Company Name: Nuance Communications
|Description||Provides direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions. Success in the role will be achieved through attainment of service level agreements|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BBA/MBA
- Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
- Package: Best In Industry
Overview of Nuance Communications :
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Provides direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions. Success in the role will be achieved through attainment of service level agreements
- Ability to organize and prioritize within realm of duties
- problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- experience in compiling data from multiple sources
- database administration experience
- Workday ERP systems
- advanced excel
- success factor
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for updating all employee related changes into HRMS
- Create employee profile for new hires in HRMS
- Assisting with other assignments as required
- Timely submission of required systemic inputs, compliance in data management practices and accuracy in reconciliation of integrated data.
- Work in a team environment with a significant amount of cross-functional interaction.
- Inputs employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database and/or documents activities as requested
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
- Education: Bachelor degree (preferably MBA in HR)
- Minimum years of work experience: 0-2 years
Apply Before the link Expires.