NuData Off Campus Drive 2021
NuData is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off campus drive,internships and govt jobs be updated on our website.
|Job Title||NuData Security Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||Oracle Database, Strong in PL/SQL & Advanced PL/SQL techniques.|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Responsible for programming, unit testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Experience implementing projects and systems using agile methodologies will be added advantage. Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience. Knowledge / Experience:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in software engineering field. Skills/ Abilities:
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow Technologies:
- Oracle Database, Strong in PL/SQL & Advanced PL/SQL techniques
- Performance Tuning
- Participate in code reviews (Technical & Functional)
- Payment domain knowledge will be an added value advantage
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE