Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 146 Posts | Diploma | Assam, Arunachal Pradesh | Last Date: 9th December 2021
Company: Oil India Limited
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2022: The Oil India Limited was found on 18 February 1959, and the headquarters are Duliajan, Assam and India. Mr Utpal Bora is the chairman and MD of the company. It is owned by the government of India. It is an oil & gas industry with the product of petroleum, natural gas and other petrochemicals.
In 1981, OIL became a wholly-owned Government of India enterprise. Today, OIL is a premier Indian National Oil Company engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of LPG. OIL also provides various E&P related services and holds 26% equity in Numaligarh Refinery Limited.
Company Website: www.oil-india.com
Position: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 146 Posts
|Job Title||Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Candidates must have completed Diploma|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 37500 (INR)|
|Work Location||Assam – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Junior Engineer Chemical – 8 Posts
- Junior Engineer Civil – 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer Computer – 5 Posts
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 21 Posts
- Junior Engineer Electronics Telecommunication – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer Instrumentation Technology – 32 Posts
- Junior Engineer Mechanical – 65 Posts
Job Location: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,500 – 1,45,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 09-12-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection process for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2022:
The selection process shall consist of Computer Based Test (CBT)
Stage- I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- All questions will be multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking in CBT.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
- Total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||General English & General Knowledge/ Awareness||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant to subject knowledge||60%|
Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Based Test (CBT) to qualify for Skill & Proficiency Test.
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 200/- through online mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at Oil India Limited website (www.oil-india.com) from 10th November 2021 to 9th December 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE