Open Text Technology – The Information Company
As the Information Company, our mission at Open Text Technology is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
|Job Title||Captiva Technical Support|
|Description||Captiva Technical support workers manage, maintain, and repair IT systems.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka – India|
Intermediate Ring Road, Domlur, Embassy Golf Links Road, Challaghatta
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Opportunity In Open Text Technology:
- Open Text/GXS is seeking Technical Support Engineers (TSEs). TSEs can be of entry level (TSE-1).
- TSEs are responsible to independently diagnose and resolve complex enterprise customer needs involving unique systems, environments and related operational issues.
- Support requests/tickets from Enterprise Customers / Partners / OT employees will be received via Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) through OT MySupport portal / Voice initiated technical calls / Email.
- TSEs work closely with cross functional teams (such as Engineering, Professional Services, Account Renewals & Product Management) to resolve any/all customer needs.
- Acts as a remote customer advocate and analyst, understanding Customer issues / queries and providing relevant information / resolution aimed at meeting and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Innovates / Identifies areas of improvement either in the process / tools-used / product, proactively taking it up with respective stake holders, to go up the value chain.
- Constantly and continuously enhances knowledge on OT products, developing self and upskilling team members across the globe.
- Where relevant, as Subject Matter Expert (SME), participate in documentation and product review too, prior to product release / general availability (GA)
You Are Good At:
- Interfaces directly with customers at all stages of problem resolution process.
- Validates technical information, sets fair expectations and disseminates information as needed.
- Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly)
- Demonstrates good judgement to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues
- Task such as ability to work under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing, with a great sense of urgency, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, handling major incidents and/or high severity situations
- Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving issues
- Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper as well as consistent documentation in service request case notes, ensuring all stake holders are notified in a timely fashion, of ongoing investigation and problem resolution status
- As a 24 x 7 x 365 organization, MUST BE willing to work in shifts.
- Support business needs via taking-up On-Call responsibilities during weekends and/or public holidays
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs
- Create knowledge base and refine existing knowledge base content to keep it up to date / relevant.
- May perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares white papers for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
What it takes:
- Possesses extensive knowledge in Captiva with strong OS know how (Windows) / (LINUX/UNIX)
- Great Team Player
- Thrive & excel in a high-pressure, time sensitive enterprise environment
- Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills)
- Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Fair understanding of OpenText product portfolio and their value proposition to the customer
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Check My Previous Blog (Click Here)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE