Off-Campus Drive 2021
Oracle is hiring for Expert Services Associate, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
|Job Title||Oracle Hiring Expert Services Associate|
|Description||You will be Functioning as a power user for Oracle’s email marketing platform, Responsys|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Campaign is a key team within the OMC Consulting Org responsible for driving business value through ground breaking strategies, the application of Oracles latest technologies, and delivery execution across our managed service customer base. Made up of Oracle certified Consultants & experienced leadership, this team is equipped to solve a marketers toughest problems.
The Associate Campaign Specialist plays an important role in the managed services ecosystem. In this position, you will deliver white glove service through product expertise, delivery excellence, while having a strong customer focus.
The Associate Campaign Specialist will be assigned to a book of business, primarily focusing on our B2C product, Responsys. Subsequent products may be included pending forecast demand.
- Product Expertise: Functioning as a power user for Oracle’s email marketing platform, Responsys
- Client Support: provide day to day Client support for all campaign related support activities
- Campaign Execution: Scope, Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs on-time, on-budget and error free
- Delivery and Process Excellence: ensuring all campaign tasks are executed applying Oracles, predefined campaign processes designed to deliver high quality campaigns and timely deployments
- Collaboration: Working closely with Oracle Customers, Client partners, and internal stakeholders on overall campaign execution strategy
- Documentation: responsible for maintaining Client documentation across all assigned work
- Reporting: provide ongoing Client and internal account summary, project status, and adhoc reporting as applicable
- Best Practices: work directly with our extended campaign team and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive campaign services best practices
- Culture: contribute to building and maintaining a global team player culture, with a focus on positive values, collaboration and creating a positive and successful working environment
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
- 0-2 years professional experience required. Ideal candidate will have email marketing or interactive marketing industry experience
- Knowledge of HTML (email a major plus) and/or quality assurance for interactive campaigns
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related degree
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with email marketing tools a huge plus
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Desire to learn and work in digital marketing
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Member of an expert services team who is responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget and to a client*s satisfaction. Responsible for delivering a set of services and key deliverables that match customer specifications. Key responsibilities include the development, testing, and launching of marketing programs.
Junior member of the Expert Services team who provides expert services both as an individual and a team member. Takes direction from senior team members and management to ensure quality marketing deliverables for Oracle customers. Has basic subject matter expertise in marketing programs and campaigns. Has the ability to develop, coordinate, test, and launch basic/standard interactive marketing programs using the Oracle Marketing platform for on-time, on-budget, and error free project deliverables. Reviews project requests from clients to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices. Seeks direction from leadership and escalates issues as required.
0-2 Years of professional experience. Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Photoshop. SQL scripting experience.
Apply Now: Click Here(Campus drive link)