Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name: Oracle
Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is for candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree and are eligible for DevOps Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
|We are seeking an experienced Cloud Ops Engineer with cloud services experience to join our Cloud operations team. In this role, you will define, design, implement, triage, and support software solutions that validate the functioning and automate the management of Exascale cloud service to provide a highly reliable, scalable, and performant cloud service to support Oracle Cloud services and Cloud@Customers customers
|Bangalore – India
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies, and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers higher performance, security, and cost savings. It is designed so businesses can move workloads easily from on-premises systems to the cloud and between cloud and on-premises and other clouds.
Details Of Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- DevOps Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
Be a part of the Oracle Cloud for Industry’s success story. Work with Oracle’s world-class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle’s global infrastructure. Every day at Oracle is different, as new clients, markets and business opportunities push us to achieve great results.
Exascale Cloud Service will provide smart storage for all Database Cloud Offerings in Oracle Cloud and Cloud@Customer deployments. Exascale is a rethink of Exadata for the cloud and is achieved by separating the Exadata Storage from Database Servers. It is the next big innovation in Oracle’s highly successful Exadata platform.
It aims to provide a fleet of database-optimized smart storage servers for Oracle databases. With the advent of Exascale, database-optimized storage servers will provide storage for databases across multiple Exadata compute racks. This will enable a true wall of storage paradigm where tenants will be allocated storage from a separate elastically scalable storage service independent of the compute servers that they run their databases on. Exascale Cloud Service will be an Oracle-managed, cost-effective, elastically scalable, multi-tenant, database-optimized smart storage platform that continues to leverage existing benefits that make Exadata the best platform for Oracle databases.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Ops Engineer with cloud services experience to join our Cloud operations team. In this role, you will define, design, implement, triage, and support software solutions that validate the functioning and automate the management of Exascale cloud service to provide a highly reliable, scalable, and performant cloud service to support Oracle Cloud services and Cloud@Customers customers.
You will partner with core engineering team responsible for architecting, designing, developing and managing the service. Through this work, you will play a key role in increasing the velocity of engineering while still driving quality into the service development lifecycle across all development teams. You will champion creating an engineering environment that embodies the best development and testing practices for delivering high quality services.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to automate tasks using Java, Python, Perl, bash, and Selenium
* Strong knowledge of Oracle database, Storage, and Linux fundamentals.
* Knowledge of network fundamentals such as VCN, Ethernet, RoCE, TCP/IP, routing, DHCP, etc.
* Experience automating the management of Linux-based infrastructure
* Cloud services management, monitoring, troubleshooting, and debugging experience
* Experience with build automation, continuous integration, or continuous deployment tools
* Experience with containerization technologies and modern tools such as Docker, Github, Jira, Swagger, TeamCity, and Bitbucket
* Experience with Virtualization Infrastructures such as KVM and Xen
* Working experience with Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Exascale Test and Tools development group is a part of the Server Technologies division responsible for developing Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Services, Engineered Systems, Exascale and upcoming releases of Oracle Database server, enveloping a wide range of technologies such as RDBMS, XML, Real Application Clusters (RAC), Security, Golden Gate, Advanced Queuing, Automated Storage Management, Backup/Recovery, Query Optimization, Transaction Management, Performance Tuning and High Availability.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems
Apply Now: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE