Company Name: Pearson
Pearson is hiring candidates who have completed Any Degree and are eligible for the position of Associate – Product Operations. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Pearson Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||We are looking for a candidate who ensures the accuracy of data in every aspect and will be able to manage deadlines. Resource shall be responsible to work closely with Global teams. With the changing needs of business, the role is dynamic and the candidate must be adaptable to change|
|Work Location||UTTAR PRADESH – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Pearson, our purpose is simple: to add life to a lifetime of learning. We believe that every learning opportunity is a chance for a personal breakthrough. That’s why our c.20,000 Pearson employees are committed to creating vibrant and enriching learning experiences designed for real-life impact.
We are the world’s leading learning company, serving customers in nearly 200 countries with digital content, assessments, qualifications, and data. For us, learning isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are.
Job Details for Pearson Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Associate – Product Operations
- Qualification:- Any Degree
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Pearson Off Campus Drive 2022
We are looking for a candidate who ensures the accuracy of data in every aspect and will be able to manage deadlines. Resource shall be responsible to work closely with Global teams. With the changing needs of business, the role is dynamic and the candidate must be adaptable to change.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Ensuring accurate enrichment of attributes in a data hub that empowers businesses with the highest quality of data
- Handling administrative duties, including routine tasks such as data entry, and maintaining records in Pearson business systems
- Rigorous follow-up with business teams to manage various processes
- Work within Pearson business systems to update the information so it is accurate and up to date. Bring recurring data inaccuracies to management’s attention.
- Maintains rapport with stakeholders, managers, and peers by engaging in continuing contacts and resolving problem situations.
- Provides information by resolving queries of business.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- May assist the business to create a contract for suppliers in the Pearson business tool
Skills Required for Elevate Off Campus Drive 2022
- Should have good knowledge of working on MS Office
- Should be Internet and computer-friendly
- Should have good English communication skills, both oral and written.
Education, Qualifications & Training
- Essential: The candidate should be post-graduate in any discipline or carry a professional degree.
- Desired: Formal experience in managing business systems and portals is desirable
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE